Monday, February 14, 2011

The Fox List: 2011

This year's rule: No rules, again! But I did incorporate a couple of "whimsical" pictures throughout the list. Enjoy!

Side note: This year at the Oscars, three Best Actor and two Best Supporting Actor nominees are Fox List alums. Finally, the Academy is paying attention!

10. David Krumholtz (My love for the curly-headed endures)

Photobucket

9. James Franco (My favorite soap star)

Photobucket

8. Jason Sudeikis (If he's hot enough for January Jones, he's hot enough for me!)

Photobucket

7. Mark Ruffalo (I firmly believe that when I am making the Fox List in 2027, he will still be on it)

Photobucket

6. Jason Segel (Little known fact: proximity to Muppets is a major factor in hotness)

Photobucket

5. Colin Firth (Even in his "advanced years," he still looks better in a suit than any other guy in Hollywood)

Photobucket

4. Alexander Skarsgard (Practically perfect in every way)

Photobucket

3. Sam Rockwell (Watch the movie Moon, please. Spoilers: it has TWO Sam Rockwells. Need I say more?)

Photobucket

2. Chiwetel Ejiofor (Just thinking about where to put him on this year's list compelled me to watch Inside Man, Redbelt, Children of Men and Talk to Me in the last four days. For research purposes.)

Photobucket

1. Matthew Goode (Though it was set in the gorgeous Irish countryside, he was still the best scenery in Leap Year)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment