Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Fox List: 2008

This year's rule: anybody who has appeared on two fox lists is disqualified. Also, I chose the strangest pictures of each man that I could find.

Also features a mathematically determined Hall of Fame.


THE HALL OF FAME

5. Jonathan Rhys Meyers (Number Three in 2005 and Number Nine in 2007) and Patrick Fugit (Number Four in 2006 and Number Eight in 2007) tie for fifth place.

Photobucket Photobucket

4. Gael Garcia Bernal (Number Four in 2005 and Number Seven in 2007)

Photobucket

3. Gaspard Ulliel (Number Five in 2006 and Number Four in 2007)

Photobucket

2. Andrew Scott (Number Three in 2006 and Number Five in 2007)

Photobucket

1. Cillian Murphy (Number One in 2006 and Number Two in 2007)

Photobucket


THE MEN OF THE HOUR

10. Paul Rudd (Because I wish college guys were actually like Josh from Clueless. And he’s aging so foxily…)

Photobucket

9. Leonardo DiCaprio (Because his face has finally caught up with the rest of him)

Photobucket

8. Colin Firth (In vain I have struggled to keep him off past lists; it will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love Colin Firth.)

Photobucket

7. Noah Taylor (Because even though you’ll probably all think I’m a lunatic for putting him here, I love him so much that I recently watched both Tomb Raider movies)

Photobucket

6. Mark Ruffalo (What's that you say? You don't like Mark Ruffalo? Are you high? You been smoking pot? Doing X? Falling into a K-Hole?)

Photobucket

5. Christian Bale (Because on this list it's not who you are underneath; it's your HOTNESS that defines you.)

Photobucket

4. Michael Vartan (Because if the bucket’s a-rockin’, don’t come a-kn-kn-kn-kn-knockin’! Mr. Coulson rocks my world!)

Photobucket

3. Romain Duris (Because he is a smoldering Frenchman, and because this photo has been my icon for ages but I don't have the heart to change it!)

Photobucket

2. Adrien Brody (Because he spent the majority of The Darjeeling Limited in pink boxers)

Photobucket

1. Chiwetel Ejiofor (Because even in a festering pile of nonsense like American Gangster he made me swoon. And I couldn't find any weird pictures of him. Only hot ones.)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment