Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Fox List: 2009

This year's rule: no repeats.


10. Freddy Rodriguez (I’m convinced that 99% of the reason Ugly Betty has started to suck so much is lack of Freddy!)

Photobucket

9. Mads Mikkelsen (He’d rather be the sexiest man in Denmark than the ugliest man in Denmark!)

Photobucket

8. Joe Anderson (I would probably watch both Across the Universe and Becoming Jane again for him. Well, maybe just Across the Universe!)

Photobucket

7. Casey Affleck (He’s got all the hotness AND acting talent his brother lacks!)

Photobucket

6. James McAvoy (Even though every movie I’ve seen him in has categorically blown!)

Photobucket

5. Javier Bardem (Sans weird-ass hair from No Country For Old Men, naturally!)

Photobucket

4. Ed Westwick (Sorry, Rose, but Chuck Bass rules!)

Photobucket

3. James Franco (Knowing that I've leaned against the same wall as somebody that hot gives me warm fuzzies!)

Photobucket

2. Robert Downey Jr. (A prime example of someone who gets hotter and more lovable with age!)

Photobucket

1. Vintage Harrison Ford (My heart cannot repel hotness of that magnitude!)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment